Prep your guests for a delicious holiday meal by ditching the meat and cheese board for a lighter and healthier appetizer that brings a little zest to the evening. Our mashed cauliflower recipe created by Chef Michael Magliano includes his Signature Series Olive Oil infused with THC and CBD. All you’ll need then is some pita bread with sliced veggies for dipping!
Course: Side dish
Diet: Vegan, gluten-free, keto and paleo friendly
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1/4 recipe
THC per serving: 3 mg
CBD per serving: 3 mg
Prep time: 10-15 min
Cook time: 10-12 min
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp Chef Magliano's Signature Series Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil (non-infused)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 TBSP Parsley, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- Bring pot of water to a boil lightly seasoned with salt. Add cauliflower and simmer until tender about 10 min. Drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to food processor, food mill, or mash with fork. Mix in the garlic, parsley, Chef Mag's EVOO, and nutritional yeast.
- Season to taste and enjoy.
Looking for other healthy holiday recipes using Chef Magliano's THC and CBD infused olive oil? Try this recipe for spiced butternut squash soup!