Looking for a quick and easy food to serve up this Super bowl, but want to keep it healthy? These buffalo cauliflower bites satisfy the hot-n-spicy craving we often feel on game day, and they are made from just a few ingredients that you may already have at home! Cauliflower is low in carbs and provides a hearty substitute to the traditional buffalo wings typically consumed on game days.
We've also infused these bites with Pantry olive oil to provide a light lift from cannabis so you can REALLY enjoy the big game day! Pantry has both a THC-infused olive oil and a 1:1 olive oil with THC and CBD that you can choose from.
THC and CBD can degrade when exposed to high heat (such as during baking) so the Pantry olive oil is added after baking, to help preserve the olive oil's great taste but also to preserve the cannabinoid content.
Course: Side dishes, snacks
Makes 6 servings
THC per serving: ~2 mg
CBD per serving: ~2 mg
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30-40 min
(Tip: if you are new to consuming cannabis, try our dosing calculator to find what a typically amount of edibles may be for someone your size/weight/etc)
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Pantry olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces and set on a baking sheet.
- Combine hot sauce, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl and mix. Pour mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Bake for 20-30 minus until cauliflower begins to brown.
- (Optional Step) If you are not vegan and do like cheese, you can now top cauliflower with parmesan and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Toss roasted cauliflower with 2 tablespoons Pantry olive oil and place in your favorite serving dish to be enjoyed!
Tip: serve with ranch or your favorite yogurt dip.