Roasted asparagus is a staple side dish that’s salty and savory when cooked just right. The lemon and herb flavors combined with a decent drizzle of Chef Matt Stockard’s Signature Olive Oil make this the perfect adults-only vegetable.
Course: Side dish
Diet: Vegan, gluten-free, keto and paleo friendly
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1/4 recipe
THC per serving: 6.25mg
Prep time: 10-15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 lb. asparagus, preferably thin spears (about 2 bunches)
4 tbsp Chef Matt's Signature Series Olive Oil (25mgs)
*note: partially substitute with non-infused olive oil to lower dosing, as preferred
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh Sage
- 2 pieces of chopped garlic
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Half of lemon squeezed
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut, wash, and dry asparagus.
- Place fresh herbs on the bottom of a shallow hotel pan and add asparagus, garlic, chili flakes and olive oil.
- Make sure asparagus is laying flat and even
- Roast for 10-15 mins.
- Remove from pan and plate.
- Pour olive oil drippings from the roasting pan over asparagus and add fresh lemon juice and enjoy.
Looking for other healthy holiday recipes using Chef Matt's THC-infused olive oil? Try this recipe for a cannabis-infused bread dip appetizer!