Cannabis Infused Bread Dipping Olive Oil
You can never go wrong with bread and olive oil as a quick nosh before the main course, so how could it be better? Chef Matt Stockard proves it can be done through the creation of his Signature Series Olive Oil. THC-infused olive oil turns a basic appetizer into an experience that will keep your friends and family reaching for the breadbasket.
Serving size: 2 tbsp. dipping sauce
THC per serving: 3.25 mg
Prep time: 10-15 min
Cook time: 0 mins
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- ½ tsp fresh thyme chopped finely
- ¼ tsp fresh rosemary chopped finely
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chef Matt's Signature Series Olive Oil (26mgs thc)
*note: partially substitute with non-infused olive oil to lower dosing, as preferred
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Put fresh herbs, garlic, and chili flakes into a microwave safe bowl. Pour in the olive oil and heat in the microwave for one minute. (Helps bring out the oils in fresh herbs and chili flakes).
- Add lemon juice, and parmesan cheese.
- Plate and serve with your favorite bread.
Looking for other healthy holiday recipes using Chef Matt's THC-infused olive oil? Try this recipe for roasted asparagus with lemon-herb oil!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published