Weed is now more mainstream than ever. With the legalization of cannabis throughout most of the country, there are more products on the market, than ever. Further allowing people to benefit from a variety of products for medical or recreational use. Luckily, consumers can choose from products ranging from oils, lotions, joints, and/or edibles. Let’s discuss how to have a safe and effective experience, eliminating the possible negative side effects.
You might have heard weed referred to in a couple of other terms - cannabis, pot, reefer, and/or mary jane. But alas, these terms all mean the same thing. “A tall plant... used to produce hemp fiber and as a drug”. This plant is known to contain different amounts of compounds, THC, and CBD. And these substances are known to create the benefits associated with weed - anti-anxiety, treatments for ailments, alleviating nausea and so much more. This happens because:
- THC attaches to the endocannabinoid system receptors, altering how those receptors react, creating a “high”. This “high” releases dopamine and can provide an altered state of consciousness for people who have consumed products with THC.
- CBD is directly derived from the hemp plant and contains no psychoactive effects for consumers. CBD still benefits consumers (different from THC).
Pantry’s Tasty Weed Edibles Delivery in Redding
We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, handcrafted, keto-friendly, and gluten-free edibles.
We're committed to providing the ultimate customer service experience and satisfying all your needs. One-day pickup and delivery are now available within Redding area. Start your order today
Our delectable assortment of goodies include:
Chef Magliano Balanced EVOO - Cooking is made more fantastic with Pantry’s hand-crafted extra virgin olive oil. This olive oil is organically grown and harvested under the California sun. Our olive oil is a perfect base for salad dressings, for added flavor in pasta, or a glazed finish over roasting vegetables.
Night Bites - Get a good night’s rest with our Night Bite edibles. Further ease insomnia, stress, and anxiety with these tasty dark chocolate bites full of helpful ingredients - Valerian Root, L-theanine, Passionflower, 5 mg CBN, 5 mg THC, and 1.5 mg Melatonin.
Strawberry Lime, Fruit Gummies - Full of fresh strawberry and just a squeeze of lime per piece, these soft, melt-in-your-mouth treats bring sunshine into even the cloudiest of days. These gummies contain 5mg of THC per piece. And provide a euphoric lift with a side of relief that will keep you in a flow state for the rest of the day (or night).
Weed Delivery In Redding
Get your edibles delivered straight to your door through Pantry!
Save time and money with delivery in Redding.
Safely Consume Infused Weed Edibles
It’s important to consider the below steps when consuming any edibles. This will confirm a safe and effective experience for all consumers.
Be aware of your dosage
Not all products are created equal. Some products have more THC than others. And considering the psychoactive effects of THC, it is important to keep an eye out for certain things like dosage and the amount you consumed. It is recommended to take a smaller dosage of THC and then wait around 30-45 minutes before consuming again. This timeframe will allow your body to digest and absorb the THC slowly, hopefully eliminating any negative side effects.
Note your experience level
People who consume THC often are able to recognize when they have had enough. Novice users should take into account their age, weight, and food consumption (specifically on that day), before choosing and consuming products with any amount of THC. Take a look at this handy dosage calculator here.
Get An Weed-Infused Experience Through Pantry
Our weed-infused experiences are created to educate and entertain all 21+ audiences! Fully customized by our master chefs, these experiences are aimed to please! Book an experience here!
Guide on Weed Dosage?
It may be difficult to determine where you stand when it comes to cannabis for the first time. Do you have some minimal understanding of THC and CBD, but not enough to warrant a recommendation? It's preferable if you can get advice from someone who is more experienced using the product or on dosage amounts.
The best method for determining an initial dosage is to start small. A reason why users continue to increase their dosage of THC is that they underestimate the number of cannabinoids necessary. If you are new, begin with a tiny dose and determine if it's potent enough before trying more or increasing your intake further.
When thinking about the amount of weed, users need to see it in terms of milligrams per day instead of grams or ounces. This will be a valuable resource until you begin to understand your tolerance and effective dosage for your needs. We've compiled a list of criteria to help you determine which level of expertise you fall in:
- Novice: This is someone who has never before consumed marijuana. We propose that they start with 1-5 mg of THC and adjust as needed or desired by the consumer! A microdose would be regarded as having 3mg in it, but low doses may reach 10mgs.
- Intermediate: This client is a seasoned cannabis user. They tend to take it once a month and we recommend 5-15 milligrams of THC since they are familiar with the cannabis effects.
- Experienced: If you smoke cannabis on a daily or weekly basis and your body is used to different dosages of THC, you may be considered an expert user. For experienced users, 15 mg per dose is advised.
We have thousands of happy customers, feeling the positive impact of cannabis-infused foods and edibles.
- These delicious little ‘Cacao Keto Bites’, which I’ve been calling Cocoa Nibs (almost entirely certainly incorrectly) because they taste like semi-sweet chocolate flowers, are DELICIOUS. - JON CAPETTA
- "Pantry's infused foods aren't your everyday edible, they're healthier products with a higher purpose..." - Scott Hadinger
Order edibles online and we'll have them shipped to Redding for you.
Pantry Delivery Locations: