You may know CBD as a way to ease pain, reduce stress, or support your sleep, but did you know it can also help with focus and concentration?
Many of us struggle to stay focused throughout the day. Many factors can affect cognitive function and your ability to concentrate - lack of sleep, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, low energy, or too much on your mind.
Whether you’re spending long days working from home, have a mountain of homework to finish, or you can never manage to finish the tasks you set out to do, CBD can help give you the productivity boost you need to succeed.
CBD works to regulate stress hormones and helps your body stay in balance. It helps you remain calm and focused during busy days, so you can tackle whatever is on your to-do list
CBD and Focus
In order to understand how CBD helps with focus, we first need to start with how CBD works in the body!
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is one of 140 cannabinoids found in the Cannabis Sativa Plant.
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds that interact with receptors in the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The endocannabinoid system helps maintain balance, or homeostasis, in the body. The ECS keeps your systems running properly and functioning as they should!
Stress can wreak havoc on your ECS, causing other systems in the body to break down. When this happens, your ability to regulate sleep, stress, mood, and focus, begins to struggle.
CBD helps support a healthy endocannabinoid system and encourages balance in the body.
How CBD helps with focus
When your body is out of balance, every area struggles. You may find it hard to sleep, your mood may be all over the place, and it can be almost impossible to focus. CBD helps to promote balance and keep your endocannabinoid system in check. When your ECS is running smoothly, you sleep better, feel more balanced, have more energy, and can focus on the task at hand. A more balanced mind is a more productive mind!
Stress affects almost every aspect of your mental and physical health, including your endocannabinoid system. Chronic stress affects the ability of your ECS to function as it should. CBD can help support a healthy ECS, so your body can get back to a place of homeostasis. When your body is in homeostasis, your stress levels decrease, and your focus increases.
Increases concentration and alertness
When you’re struggling to get out of bed in the morning or dragging in the afternoon, you probably reach for a cup of coffee to wake you up. Have you ever noticed that a little while later you feel jittery or can’t stay still? This is one of the side effects of caffeine. Although it’s great for providing a boost of energy, it often leaves you feeling less than great later on. CBD can increase concentration and alertness without the negative side effects that come with caffeine!
Boost your productivity with Good Day Bites
Starting each day with one of our golden milk chocolate Good Day Bites will not only help you have a good day but can also support focus and concentration!
The all-natural ingredients found in our Good Day Bites have been shown to improve memory, enhance creativity and help with concentration by activating the brain and nervous system in some people.
Our Good Day bites are made with…
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: Essentially the superhero of mushrooms. Lion’s Mane can help with depression and anxiety, is an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, and an immune-booster. It is truly one of the most magical mushrooms out there.
- Turmeric: This superfood powerhouse can ease feelings of depression, relieve joint pain, and improve cardiovascular health. It is also widely used for cognitive health, such as memory loss, focus, mood-boosting, and even preventing Alzheimer’s.
- Ginger: The powerful root is known for its antioxidant properties, preventing stress, improving digestion, and warding off chronic diseases.
- Ashwagandha: An ancient herbal medicine that is known to calm the brain and reduce stress. Ashwagandha can help you quiet the world and find your balance. It has also been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, improve the immune system, boost brain function, and lower cholesterol levels in some people. This adaptogenic herb promotes a calm mind so you can find your focus.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has been used for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. This spice is packed with antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, can lower cholesterol levels, help control blood sugar, and more.
- THC + CBD: When paired together, THC + CBD work to bring you even more benefits than normal. This duo will help with pain, anxiety, inflammation, infections, and warding off the scaries such as diseases and damaged brain cells. This daytime focused wellness blend boosts immunity and supports cognitive health while managing stress and anxiety.
For centuries, humans have used adaptogenic roots, herbs, and mushrooms to heal and nourish the body. Pantry embraces these functional ingredients to create a perfect blend of cannabis wellness and performance in the Good Day Bite.
These little bites are full of nourishing ingredients to support your overall health and well-being, so you can feel your best and find your balance each day.
How to take CBD for focus
Cannabinoids build up in the body over time, which is why consistent use is key. When you taking CBD daily, some people feel more balanced and reap the full benefits that CBD has to offer. This may include focus, concentration, and increased productivity.
Commit to taking your CBD daily, if that is what works for you! Set an alarm on your phone, keep them out where you can see them, or do whatever you need to ensure CBD is a part of your daily routine.
If you’re ready to boost focus, stay concentrated, and increase productivity, give CBD a try. In addition to our Good Day Bites, we offer a variety of CBD products to meet your unique needs and routine!