We’re the type of people that love chocolate on chocolate for dessert, and what better way to celebrate this sinful ingredient than individual-sized, cannabis-infused peppermint chocolate brownie cups? This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to whip up, and will become your go-to dessert to bring to all your holiday parties this year!
The brownie cups themselves are paleo-friendly, made with almond flour for their fudgy texture, and coconut sugar instead of regular sugar. The chocolate on chocolate part comes in when we drizzle our brownie cups with a mixture of Pantry Glow Bites and white chocolate for the pièce de résistance of our dessert! The blue color and peppermint flavor of the Glow Bites are the perfect contrast to our fudgy brownie cups in both flavor and aesthetics, and we can’t wait for you to try!
If you want your white chocolate drizzle to be a stronger hue of blue, feel free to add a bit of blue spirulina powder for color. Enjoy, friends!
How to bake peppermint chocolate brownies
Makes 8 brownie cups
Serving Size: 1 brownie cup
THC per serving: 5mg
CBD per serving: 0mg
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12- 15 minutes
Total time: 22-25 hours
Muffin tin (or mini muffin tin)
Ziploc bag or piping bag
2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
⅓ cup softened (but not melted) coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup cocoa powder
½ tsp sea salt
8 Pantry Glow Bites
⅓ - ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a muffin tin. Chop chocolate into small pieces. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl, along with your coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Then, microwave in 15-second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add your eggs one at a time, mixing vigorously with your hand mixer in between. Add vanilla and whisk again. Mix until mixture thickens.
- Add coconut sugar and mix again until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Stir in almond flour, cocoa powder, and sea salt until fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, transfer brownie batter to muffin tins. Flatten the mixture with your hands so it’s even. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are set and middle is still slightly gooey. Let cool.
- Add Pantry Glow Bites and white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Then, microwave in 15-second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Transfer white chocolate mixture to a Ziploc bag or piping bag. If using a Ziploc, pool the chocolate to a bottom corner and cut a small opening.
- Drizzle white chocolate mixture over brownie cups and enjoy!